GRANDMASTER HANNS VON ROLBECK
- Founder of KIJUTSU, SOKE in the World Head of Family
- Founder and President of the "INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION
OF KIJUTSU, AIKIDO AND KI IN THE MARTIAL ARTS"
- Founder of KENDO KI RYU, BOJUTSU KI RYU, NAGINATA KI RYU and
NAGAMAKI KI RYU
- Founder and President of the "INTERNATIONAL KENDO AND
- President of the "INTERNATIONAL DAN KOLLEGUE OF THE IFMAC"
- 2nd President of the "INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF MARTIAL
ARTS AND CULTURE " (IFMAC)
- Head teacher for Martial Arts Masters, who are teaching handicapped
people (Brain and Body, DOWN Syndrom etc.)
As a child of 12 years, Hanns Von Rolbeck began boxing in Sportschool
(at that time he lived in Eastern Germany), He practiced for 14
hours in different sports styles each week. This schooling gave
Hanns special skills and lead to him becoming a professional sportmaster.
From the age of 13 until he was 20 he studied Judo and began teaching
when he was 18. At the age of 17 he began studying Taekwando along
with Judo. At 20 he began studying Shotokan Karate. In 1964 he
began teaching students in Judo, Karate and for the benefit of
women he started to change Karate to Aikido. He gave lessons at
the University of Tuebingen, at the University of Frankfurt, and
the University of Karlsruhe, in the different clubs and martial
From 1967-1968 he started his research for Ki works. All the years
up to this time, he believed that one must know many martial arts
to understand the thoughts of a Samurai and to find their Energy
In 1970 he found the basics and after a spine operation he found
a way of explaining the matter. Since than he has given lessons
all over Europe, in Switzerland, England, Scotland, Greece etc.
and in the United States. Other Martial arts in which he is engaged
Naginata DO, since 1970 - the very first weapon in Kijutsu was
a very heavy wood-Nagamaki used for training purposes. He wrote
a not yet published book in 1985 about Ki in fundamental naginata
Kendo and Iaido, since 1976, especially for understanding Ki.
- Profession: M.D., specializing in basic research of diseases.
- Hobbies: German aviation from 1930-1950. He has written and
printed books under the title: Luftfahrt International from1974
to 1978 (about 4500 pages).
- Energetic Influence on persons in any form.
- Life and Lifestyle in any form
Result of my life experiences:
Be curious, question everything, look for the reasons behind, try to boil
own complex interactions to simple points. Go forward.
Yours sincerely in martial arts
Hanns von Rolbeck
Hanns von Rolbeck