Sensei Vladimir Soroka
Member of the World Martial Arts Hall of Fame and
Recipient of Gold Life Achievement Award (inducted 1999)
Practicing Martial Arts since 1968
- Started serious regular training in Martial Arts in 1970.
- Over the last 38 years studied Yoga, Boxing, Combat Sambo, Shotokan Karate, Tenshin Aikido, Iaido, Minna Jiu-Jitsu, LAMECO Escrima.
- Combat Aiki Jujutsu, more than 30 years.
- Special Ops combat experience and a teaching experience as an instructor in late 70's early 80's.
- Teaching adults and kids for more than 28 years.
- Godan in Aiki Jujutsu
- Sandan in Minna-Jiu-Jitsu
- Sho-Dan in Shotokan Karate.
- Certified by International Combat Jujitsu Union ICMUA as an International Instructor and International Examiner.
- Awarded Official Teaching License by Martial Arts Masters World Federation (MAMWF) and American Federation of JuJitsu (AFJ) of the U.S.A.
- Awarded Official Teaching License by Independent Martial Arts Federation (IMAF)
- Lifetime Member of Martial Arts Masters World Federation
- Member American Federation of JuJitsu (AFJ) of the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Member of International Combat Jujitsu Union ICMUA
- Lifetime member of Independent Martial Arts Federation (IMAF)