Jesse Enkamp is “The Karate Nerd”, founder of Seishin International and author of KARATE By Jesse. Jesse grew up in his parent’s martial arts centre, in Stockholm, Sweden. After graduating high school, Jesse moved to Okinawa to study at university and explore the roots of the art. Living in Japan – without family, friends or knowing the language – forced him to grow up fast. This period of my life was a crash-course in self-reliance, grit and social skills. During this time, he started a blog called “KARATE by Jesse” to document his observations in Okinawa. The writings resonated with so many readers that it became a platform for likeminded Karate practitioners around the world. Enjoy!
- Watch Season 2 of “Karate Nerd in Okinawa” Now!
- Welcome to KNX18: Okinawa Edition
- Karate Ground Fighting (3 Videos)
- How To Overcome Nerves in Karate (Before Grading or Competing)
- REVIEW: Here’s What Happened at KNX17 (The Karate Nerd Experience 2017)
- 3 Differences Between Eastern & Western Karate
- How To Get 1000 Karate Students [VIDEO]