8th degree Black Belt Danny Dring Reviews Athlon Rub
Highly accomplished martial artist Danny Dring talks about Athlon Rub giving first hand feedback from this .
8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo
7th Degree Black Belt in Weeping Style Jujutsu
7th Degree Black Belt in Kickboxing with “Superfoot” Bill Wallace
7th Degree Black Belt in Kickboxing with Joe Lewis
3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Master Dring is the owner and founder of Living Defense Martial Arts. Along with the day to day operations of LDMA Master Dring oversees all classes to ensure the success of both his students and instructors. With over 25 years of experience and hundreds of awards as both a competitor and trainer it’s easy to see why Master Dring is considered one of the most knowledgeable and respected coaches in Arkansas. When you add to that a passion for teaching, training and helping others achieve their goals it makes attending classes a truly fun and life changing experience.
Multiple Martial Art Disciple 8th Degree Black Belt and author of Stay in the Fight: A Martial Athlete’s Guide to Preventing and Overcoming Injury; Danny Dring discusses how he recommends Athlon Rub for recovery.
Ex-UFC & King of Pancras Champ Guy Mezger Reviews Athlon Rub
MMA Pioneer, Guy Mezger reviews and discusses Athlon Rub benefits.
Besides Guy Mezger’s many MMA accomplishments, he is also the managing partner and holistic health practitioner at Optimal Health Specialists (www.OHSmedical.com). He is a certified Holistic Health Practitioner and has his PhD in holistic health.
Before taking on the role of full time instructor at his gym Mezger Martial Arts in Dallas, TX, Mr. Mezger was a professional combat athlete winning 6 world titles in 4 separate full contact sports. He is most recognized for his accomplishments in Mixed Martial Arts winning both the UFC and King of Pancrase titles.
- 6 Time World Champion
- 7th Degree Black Belt
- Elite Fighter Magazine’s Top 50 All Time Greatest MMA Fighter (48th)
- 2012 Personal Trainers Hall of Fame
- 2010 Masters Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- 2003 IMAA Hall of Fame
- 2001 Martial Arts Instructor of the Year
- 2000 IMAA Fighter of the Year
- 2000 Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- 2000 Texas Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- 1999 IMAA Children’s Program of Excellence
- 1997 Children’s Martial Arts Instructor of the Year
- World Kickboxing Champion
- Ultimate Fighting Champion
- 3x King of Pancrase (World Free Fighting Champion)
- WFFF World Freestyle Fighting Champion
- 2x World Full Contact Karate Champion
- World Masters Ju-Jitsu Champion – Brown Belt
- Hand to Hand Combat / Defensive Tactics consultant with the Department of Defense, the US Military, and both civil and federal law enforcement
- Defensive Tactics Instructor for the Dallas Police Academy
- Former President, HD Net Fights (now called AxS.tv)
- Contributing commentator on television show Inside MMAer is the managing partner and holistic health practitioner at Optimal Health Specialists (www.OHSmedical.com). He is a certified Holistic Health Practitioner and has his PhD in holistic health.
- Before taking on the role of full time instructor (& health professional), Mr. Mezger was a professional combat athlete winning 5 world titles in 4 separate full contact sports. He is most recognized for his accomplishments in Mixed Martial Arts winning both the UFC and King of Pancrase titles.