A true leader Master Instructor Mr. Fari Salievski is more than just the head of KMA schools, a true leader by example and a positive role model for all that come in contact with him. He is highly regarded in the international martial arts and business community for his honesty and personal success.
Currently Fari Salievski heads Martial Arts Professionals; an organisation dedicated to promoting excellence within the martial arts industry and raising the standards of professional services to students and their communities.
In addition Master Fari Salievski heads Korea Hapkido International, Korea Hapkido Australia and is also a representative for MA Success (USA) and Benny “The Jet” Urquidez. (World famous kickboxing legend and champion).
Since 1982 training has been consistent, a minimum of six days per week of not only teaching time but active training becoming Australia’s only instructor to be Korean graded and certified for each and every Dan level(up to 5th Dan) in South Korea.
The title of “Master” does not come via a mail order or certificate but it is a title bestowed upon the recipient by their Grandmaster. Master Fari Salievski has earned his title through hard work establishing himself an international reputation of quality and integrity.
Credentials and achievements include:
- Government Recognized Qualifications
- College Certification-Advanced Marketing
- Master Security License Holder for over 10 years
- Certificate 2 in Security Operationsfor 15 years
- Senior 1st Aid Certificate
- National Coach-NCAS Level 1 & 2
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training (BSZ40198)
- Certificate IV in Sports Coaching (SRS40203) Sports Specialisation: Martial Arts
- Certificate IV in Fitness SRF40201 (Personal Trainer)
- Lean & Fit Program Instructor
- CDT Masterwww.cdt-training.com
- Personal Safety Expert (Completed course by Tom Patire).
- Master instructor Taekwondo 6th dan
- Master Instructor Hapkido 6th Dan
- Ultimate Black Belt Test Graduate (1 of only 30 in the world,only person in Ausralia)
- Master Instructor Korea Hapkido International
- BJJ-Brazilian Jiujitsu Instructor since 1996
- Professional Mixed Martial Arts Instructor and have taken people from beginner level to cage ready
- American Top Team certified(ATT):January 2010
- Modern Arnis (Remy Presas System) Black Belt tested by Mr Nick Nicholas(1993)
- Kyusho Jitsu(pressure points) Certified 4th Dan Black Belt
- Human pressure Points Certified levels I & II
- Made Australian History by staging the first “Australian Martial Arts Industry Supershow-October 2006.
- Now a bi annual event.
- 2007 Inductee World Karate Union Hall Of Fame : Hapkido Instructor of the year
- Australasian Martial Arts Hall Of Fame : 2007 Hapkido Instructor Of The Year. This recognition was very special having been nominated by 10th Dan Grandmaster Barry Bradshaw & 7th Dan Master Ian Pollet
- Trained with the MMA elite of the world including Frank Shamrock, Greg Jackson and regularly with the American Top Team to name a few.
- MMA Australia founder
- Officially introduced XMA to Australia
- Officially introduced “Little Dragons” pre school martial arts program to Australia
- Officially introduced Caged Fitness to Australia
- An international speaker & motivator appearing at the martial Arts Summit in England October 2008 and the MA Supershow in Vegas July 2009 (this event featured Tony Robbins).
- Currently working in graduating in a diploma in sports coaching “specialising in martial arts”.
- ISKA-Internation Sports Karate Association lifetime achievement award;February 2010
- Appointed head of ISJA-International Sports Jujitsu Association of Australia.
- Hapkido commendation for the development & promotion of the martial arts,awarded in Korea March the 4th 2010
To find out more about Mater Instructor Fari Salievski and KMA Champion Martial Arts Albury, visit their listing on the Martial Arts Schools Directory or FindADojo.com by clicking on the image on the left.