Michael Quist received the rank of 4th Degree (black/red) sash under Sifu Alton Miller of Canton Wing Chun Kung Fu.
Michael Quist has 15 years of combined military and law enforcement training and experience which he applies to enhance the focus and realism of situational defense practices and scenarios.
Michael Quist’s Occupational specialties have included: Police Officer, Military Police, Combat Engineer, Airborne Infantryman, Battalion Reconnaissance/Sniper.
Michael Quist applies his knowledge in the martial arts, the military arts, and law enforcement in an instructional environment while he continues to hone his skills to achieve even higher levels of martial competency.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (wing chun and other martial practices)
- Weapons retention and disarming
- Counter Terrorism
- Explosives handling and demolition
- Crisis Negotiation
- Small Arms (rifle, pistol, shotgun) applications (military rated as expert)
- House & building clearance/search (translates into home defense expertise)
- Hostile encounter resolution (resolving dangerous/violent situations)
- Crisis and emergency preparedness plan, policy, and training development
- 4th Degree Black Sash (Black/Red); under Sifu Alton Miller and the United States Martial Arts Federation (USMAF)
- NRA certified pistol instructor
- NRA certified ‘Refuse to be a Victim’ Instructor
For more information about Michael’s Martial Arts & Defense (MAD Wing Chun) visit his listing on the Martial Arts Schools and Businesses Directory by clicking on the image on the left.